e-works factory tour opens in Greater Bay Area
e-works’ first " Greater Bay Area Intelligent Manufacturing Tour" kicks off today in Guangzhou.
e-works’ first " Greater Bay Area Intelligent Manufacturing Tour" kicks off today in Guangzhou. During the three-day’s in-depth tour to factories of furniture, household appliances, automobiles, equipment, and electronics, participants will listen to and discus with industry experts on how to promote intelligent manufacturing.
The elite team of over 40 participants are composed of senior executives, production managers, and heads of IT centers. Dr. Pei Huang, e-works CEO, is specially invited to serve as the head of the team and guide the tour.
Together they will visit nine industry-leading manufacturing factories, which are China's furniture industry leader WISION of Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection Company, home appliances leader Media Hualing Guangzhou factory, innovative smart mobility company GAC NE, Guangzhou Mino Equipment Company—a high-tech enterprise focused on providing intelligent manufacturing solutions for automotive manufacturing industry and industrial manufacturing enterprises in general industries, Intelligent Interactive Panel industry leader Guangzhou Shiyuan Electronic Technology Company, the world's leading intelligent equipment manufacturer and innovator OPPO, professional manufacturer of optical lens Dongguan Yutong Optical Technology Company, the leading start-up company in the industrial robot field Quotient Kinematics Machine (QKM), and Guangdong Intelligent Robotics Institute—a new research and development institution in the field of robotics and intelligent manufacturing.
Through this factory tour, participants can not only get to know the innovation and practice of intelligent manufacturing in the traditional manufacturing industry, but also get to know the high-tech products and intelligent manufacturing solutions, including:
- The leverage of intelligent manufacturing technology to enable users to deeply participate in product definition in furniture, home appliances, and automobile industry so as to realize cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency of flexible production and large-scale C2B customization.
- The electronics intelligent factory with high automation rate and the optical product assembly line with various high-precision processing equipment;
- 3D digital design and simulation technology for production line design, virtual technology for production line debugging;
- Experience LCD main control technology based electronic products that combined with multi-touch interaction, digital signal processing and computer hardware and software technology, TV, computer, and electronic whiteboard functions;
- A lightweight high-end industrial robot with core technologies such as control, drive and vision and visit the intelligent manufacturing research institute, understand the most advanced technology and practice of intelligent robot.