Manufacturing News

Brilliance subsidiary plans to build, sell light trucks in Russia

Shenyang Jinbei Automobile Co., the light commercial vehicle subsidiary of Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd., aims to sell vehicles in Russia by forming a joint venture with Russian company AMS Auto.

To form the joint venture, Jinbei and AMS will acquire Key Harvest Ltd., a Hong Kong company that owns an unused car plant and land in Ulyanovsk, Russia, Jinbei said.

Jinbei will acquire a 60 percent stake in Key Harvest for no more than 100 million yuan ($16 million). AMS will own the remaining 40 percent of Key Harvest.

After the acquisition, the joint venture will build Jinbei-brand light-duty trucks in the Ulyanovsk plant for sale in Russia.

Jinbei, headquartered in the northeast China city of Shenyang, sold 128,129 light-duty trucks and buses in the first five months, up 5 percent year-on-year, according to LMC Automotive.

Its parent company, Brilliance China, has a joint venture with BMW AG in Shengyang.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours


Start a Digital Twin Journey from Engineering Simulation

Accenture releases survey of digital transformation

CIMC Reduces Unplanned Downtime by 30% with Greater Operational Insight from ThingWorx

Ansys Simulation Speeding up Autonomous Vehicles

  • Tel : 0086-27-87592219
  • Email :
  • Add: 3B1 International Business Center, No. 18 Jinronggang Road (No.4), East Lake High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei, PRC. 430223
  • ICP Business License: 鄂B2-20030029-9
  • Copyright © e-works All Rights Reserved