Manufacturing News

New BMW auto finance firm

BMW announced last week that its automotive finance company in China formally started business on Nov 22.

The group has a 58 percent share in newly established BMW Automotive Finance (China) Co Ltd, with the remaining 42 percent owned by its China car joint venture BMW Brilliance Automotive Ltd.

The new company has already begun pilot operations at BMW dealer outlets in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenyang and Chongqing, according to the statement.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours


Start a Digital Twin Journey from Engineering Simulation

Accenture releases survey of digital transformation

CIMC Reduces Unplanned Downtime by 30% with Greater Operational Insight from ThingWorx

Ansys Simulation Speeding up Autonomous Vehicles

  • Tel : 0086-27-87592219
  • Email :
  • Add: 3B1 International Business Center, No. 18 Jinronggang Road (No.4), East Lake High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei, PRC. 430223
  • ICP Business License: 鄂B2-20030029-9
  • Copyright © e-works All Rights Reserved