Manufacturing News

Chery forms venture to build electric delivery vans

Chery Commercial Vehicle Co. plans to produce electric delivery vans with Roshow Technologies Co., a private Chinese company that produces electric motors and wiring.

The two companies will establish a 100-million-yuan ($15 million) joint venture in the east China city of Wuhu, where Chery Commercial Vehicle is based, according to Roshow.

Chery Commercial Vehicle will hold a 65 percent stake in the partnership while Roshow will own the remaining 35 percent. The venture will focus on production and sales of electric delivery vehicles, Roshow notes.

Additional details about the partnership were not released.

Chery Commercial Vehicle was incorporated in 2001. Its main assets include Kerry minibuses, multipurpose vehicles and SUVs that it obtained from Chery Automobile Co. in 2010.

In recent years, the company has introduced several delivery vans powered by gasoline motors and electric batteries.

Chery Commercial Vehicle and Chery Automobile Co. are subsidiaries of Chery Holdings, a state-owned investment company controlled by the Wuhu city government.

Roshow, headquartered in the east China city of Zhuji, is listed on the Shenzhen stock exchange.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours


Start a Digital Twin Journey from Engineering Simulation

Accenture releases survey of digital transformation

CIMC Reduces Unplanned Downtime by 30% with Greater Operational Insight from ThingWorx

Ansys Simulation Speeding up Autonomous Vehicles

  • Tel : 0086-27-87592219
  • Email :
  • Add: 3B1 International Business Center, No. 18 Jinronggang Road (No.4), East Lake High-tech Development Zone, Wuhan, Hubei, PRC. 430223
  • ICP Business License: 鄂B2-20030029-9
  • Copyright © e-works All Rights Reserved